Saturday, October 31

An Ending Note from the Daily Bruin ‘20 | Daily Bruin -30-

Since we cannot say goodbye in person, the next option is to bring old memories back in a video conference with our seniors. Graduating Daily Bruin members have the opportunity to write a -30- column at the end of their journey in the newsroom as a small remembrance of memories made through the Daily Bruin.

Video Producer

Zhang is the 2020-2021 Video producer. She was previously a 2019-2020 assistant Video producer and a video contributor for the news/opinion beat. She is also a third-year neuroscience student at UCLA.

Dzwonczyk is currently a Sports senior staff writer. She was previously an assistant Sports editor for the women's basketball, women's soccer, beach volleyball, men's golf and women's golf beats. Dzwonczyk was previously a staff writer on the women's soccer, beach volleyball and women's tennis beats.

Assistant Video Producer

Lin is currently an Assistant Video Producer and is a second-year psychobiology student. She was previously a 2019-2020 video contributor.

Assistant Video Producer

Kehl is an Assistant video producer for the Daily Bruin 2020-2021 and a third-year UCLA student. She was previously a video intern.